October 3, 2012

About Me


atlanta diaper cakes
Diaper cakes are an exciting gift that is 100% useful to any new Mom. My diaper cakes are made to order! They are color coordinated to match any baby room!
Diaper cakes can include but are not limited to:
  • Diapers
  • Bottles
  • Pacifiers
  • First Aid Items
  • Clothes (socks, onesies, shoes, t-shirts, and more!)
  • MANY MANY MORE ITEMS!
*Each cake is also wrapped up in a beautifull tulle.
Prices start at just $30.
For those who live in the Metro Atlanta area, select Cash on Delivery and/or Pickup from store... you pay no shipping :)
Please order two weeks in advance so I can make sure everything you want is available!
Should you need it sooner, that is not a problem.  I will try my best to create the diaper cake as you wish with what I have available.